- Client: Waterfront Auckland, NZ
- Year: 2009 – 2012
- Collaboration: TCL, Wraight & Associates, Beca
The redeveloped premier waterfront boulevard of Auckland’s Harbour precinct incorporates WSUD elements that treat stormwater and also enhance public amenity.
Jellicoe Street incorporates extensive rain gardens and wetlands and was the centrepiece for the 2011 Rugby World Cup. The WSUD features of this model green street have been incorporated into neighbouring streets.
- World Architecture News Urban Regeneration Award, 2012
- Washington Waterfront Centre Annual Honor Award, 2012
- ALIA National Award for Urban Design, 2014